Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Divorce and Child Custody
- Automobile/Truck/Motorcycle Accidents
- Work-related Accidents
- Intentional Tort
We charge no fee unless you collect money on your injury case.
COURT COSTS AND CASE EXPENSES WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CLIENT ONLY IF THERE IS A RECOVERY.
Rest assured that an insurance company has a team of lawyers fighting your claim. You need someone who has spent a lifetime fighting insurance companies.
If you've been injured talk to an attorney before you talk to an insurance adjustor. Consultation is free.
If you have been injured on the job, the attorneys at Richardson, Barber and Williamson can help. On the job injuries or illnesses may qualify for Workers’ Compensation benefits. However, the Workers’ Compensation process is very complex. If you think you may qualify for Workers’ Compensation benefits we highly encourage you to:
- Immediately report your illness or injury to your employer.
- Seek treatment. Get to a doctor! Do not wait to feel better!
- Contact an attorney. Get in touch with an experienced firm like Richardson, Barber, and Williamson. Even if you return to work you might still have a claim for benefits. Do not wait to file a claim! After two years your chance to file a claim expires.
If you’ve already filed a claim for benefits, our attorneys will make sure:
- Your mileage is covered
- You’re receiving appropriate medical treatment
- Your prescriptions are being paid for
- Your weekly checks are the right amount
We have a team of experienced trial attorneys that will give your case the priority it deserves. Ms. Richardson has been fighting for workers’ rights for over 31 years. In addition to having over 31 years of experience, Mr. Barber has been a Court of Appeals Judge and a Workers’ Compensation Administrative Law Judge.
Workers' compensation cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. There is no fee unless we recover benefits for you.
Here at Richardson, Barber and Williamson, we know that divorce is a difficult and often messy process. We are here to help make the process as organized as possible. We offer free consultations for all of our potential divorce clients.
If you have a child custody issue, we can help! We provide free consultations for child custody matters.
Additional Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
Our firm can accommodate your estate planning needs. We handle:
- Testamentary Trusts
- Inter Vivos (Living) Trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills
- Elder Law
- Estate and Probate Administration
We provide services for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcies. Set up an appointment for a free consultation.